– One of my favorite lawyer writers, Alexis Neely, looked at confrontation and how to deal with it.
– Point of Law looked at findings from the University of Michigan concerning early settlement offers in medical malpractice cases.
– Mark Bello, here at the Injuryboard, reminds us that school is about to start so watch out on the roads.
– Alan Crede on his ever interesting blog looked at the number of Doctors that have reported that they would never report a incompetent colleague.
– Is your Work Injury also a liability claim? Steve Lombardi takes a look at that issue.
– Eric Turkewitz, looks at Wayne Olson’s attack on trial lawyers and what is really going on in play grounds.
– A very interesting title from Alan Crede with: Don’t Drive With A Divorced Doctor In A Pick-Up Truck On Super Bowl Sunday: Some Surprising Car Accident Statistics
– Greg Cusimano with a great piece about the September 11 Victim’s Compensation Fund.