The number of recalls because of tainted peanut butter of the many things we eat is well documented here at the Injuryboard. But now there is an additional concern about what man’s best Friend may be getting. Dog biscuits have joined the list of recalls.
Albertsons recalled Happy Tails multi-flavored dog biscuit products. he products were sold at Albertsons stores in Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Elko, Nev., and Williston, N.D. Customers with questions can contact Supervalu Inc. at 877-932-7948.
PetSmart has recalled seven of its Grreat Choice® Dog Biscuit products:
- Small Assorted 32 oz., UPC 73725702900
- Small/Medium Assorted 4 lb., UPC 73725700601
- Small/Medium Assorted 8 lb., UPC 73725700605
- Small/Medium Assorted 10 lb., UPC 73725702755
- Large Assorted 8 lb., UPC 73725700638
- Extra Large Assorted 8 lb., UPC 73725700779
- Peanut Butter 4 lb., UPC 73725700766
Customers can visit www.petsmartfacts.com for more information or contact PetSmart Customer Service at 1-888-839-9638.
The concern continues to be the peanut butter linked to Salmonella. It really amazing how widespread this issue has become.
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.