There will be many people heading north this weekend. The Minnesota Highway Patrol is reminding people that there is still on going road construction on highway 35. There is reports of 15 to 20 minute delays at points where the road becomes one lane and posted at 45 mph.
It was great to read:
A spokesperson for the Minnesota Department of Transportation, said there had not been any accidents due to the I-35 construction, and that state troopers were heavily patrolling.
Hopefully, people will be on the alert and keep that number at zero.
Also keep in mind that work zones come with double fines.
Other safety tips include:
- Stay alert, expect the unexpected.
- Allow ample space between you and the car in front of you.
- Anticipate lane shifts – merge when directed to do so.
- Don’t change lanes unnecessarily.
- Don’t speed in work zones; obey the posted speed limits.
- Avoid using mobile phones while driving in work zones.
- Be especially alert at night while driving in work zones.
- Be patient!
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.