I didn’t know this, but visiting the MedlinePlus website I found it out. I know from dealing with clients that have ongoing headaches, this isn’t a thing to celebrate. But, I’m sure each of those clients appreciate the attention given to solving their on going misery.
There are a number of helpful places to look:
- Go to the Headache and Migraine pages on MedlinePlus (www.medlineplus.gov)
- The Web site for the National Institute for Neurological Disorders: www.ninds.nih.gov
- The National Headache Foundation’s Web site: www.headaches.org
- The American Headache Society’s Web site: www.achenet.org
Also questions to ask you doctor:
- How can I reduce stress, or make other changes in my life to cut down on my headaches?
- What pain relievers should I take for a headache?
- Is there anything, besides medication, that can help me?
It’s important that we keep looking for relief. Hopefully, this months attention will help
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.