Deer hunting season is opening for firearms tomorrow. It is important that it be a safe year. So when you are driving deer out of a cornfield:
- count the heads of your hunting party before you start shooting.
- discuss predetermine zones of fire.
- Always assume sounds and movement are other hunters.
- Make sure of your target
- Check the background of any shot
- Wear as much blaze orange as possible.
For all hunters, the Injuryboard members have provided gun safety and hunting tips in the past. For each hunt, it’s important that the supervising adult be vigilant concerning each young hunter, that every hunter be watch out for them self, for everyone to use their gun properly, and be safe.
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.