– The ABA Journal listed the top fictional lawyers of all time.
– There was a interesting look at personal responsibility at Ricochet by Adam Freedman. Apparently, Girl’s Gone Wild profiting off unauthorized tapes is needs greater protection than the taped woman’s rights. Seems to me, if you profit off of tapes of naked woman, you should at least pay them or have a release from them.
– Good argument for not representing yourself.
– A good reason to think a couple of times before publishing a rant on the internet.
– With all of the odd things going on in Washington today spend a couple of minutes and watch the real thing:
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.