Under the Child Victims Act survivors have until May 2016 to make Claims.
There have been many releases of names since the passage of the Minnesota Child Victims.
New Ulm has not released their list.
– We know that there have been lawsuits against the Dioceses of New Ulm concerning at least two other Priests.
These are names where claims have been made and they aren’t on this new New Ulm list of the accused.
– We know that there was a list of 8 that came out of the deposition of Father Francis Garvey on January 24, 2014.
Nationally renowned priest abuse attorney Jeff Anderson’s website details instructions. There are a number of key points:
• You must sue your claim out by May of 2016.
• Your privacy and confidentiality can be protected.
• Filing your claim can help you and help protect children.
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.