The snow has come and for the most part seems to be gone. Now it’s wind and cold that is making the roads a dangerous place to be.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation is advising no travel. Roads are snow packed and slippery, and high winds are creating difficult driving conditions.
– Hwy.50 between Hwy. 52 and County Road 20 in Dakota County have been closed as impassable
– The Hiawatha light rail line is running 45 minutes to an hour behind schedule.
– The Wisconsin Department of Transportation and the State Patrol said the I-94 Interstate was not fit for travel between Hudson and Tomah.
– I-90 is closed across the state.
– The MTC has pulled their buses off the roads.
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.