The ground is white again. Seems like it was like this forever. For a couple of days, the whole state was as open as Texas. This round shouldn’t last long, but it doesn’t mean we don’t think safety.
– Slow down
– Make sure that tight corner isn’t slick.
– Clear off all of your windows.
– Clear off all of your mirrors.
– Watch out for pedestrians.
Update- Low temperatures and freezing played a role in:
- Five accidents on I-90 in Southern Minnesota which included the death of a Montana man that collided head on with a semi .
- A Browerville mother and her son were taken to Long Prairie Memorial Hospital Saturday morning after their minivan slid off Todd County Road 5 and overturned in a ditch.
- A Lexington Parkway collision that sent a 73-year-old St. Paul woman to the hospital
We will get beyond this and Spring should be on like gang busters. But, I am a Red Sox fan.
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.