– A good reason not to get in a car crash after you rob a bank.
– The Minneapolis Tribune had a strange tale of a young woman that was wrongfully accused of check forgery. It took them three days to verify she was in a Minnesota hospital when the forgery happened in South Dakota?
– The Minnesota State Patrol made a nice point by honoring those that wore their seat belts in motor vehicle collisions.
– Congress looks to be finally solving some of the airlines recent safety issues.
– On a topic I will look a little more into this week a Oronoco man was given a 120-day jail sentence after pleading criminal vehicular homicide in the death of May death of a father of four from Lake City.
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.