The snow this past week led to accidents across the state:
- In Minneapolis, there were more than 50 accidents and 2 downed light poles.
- In St Paul, the State Patrol responded to multiple spin outs. Reports indicate that there were as many as 187 accidents, 100 vehicles that slid off the road, 34 spin outs and 45 stalled vehicles between 9 a.m. and midnight.
- In Rochester, a Police Officer was hit outside her squad car after having stopped to help another car that had gone into the ditch.
- Off of North I-94, there were separate accidents around Fergus Falls which caused injury to three people.
- Central Minnesota, saw accidents that closed down I-94 near Albany and a two car collision at U.S. Highway 10 and Minnesota Highway 301 near the Minnesota Correctional Facility-St. Cloud.
If you are in an accident, make sure to get the names of anyone who indicates they saw what happened. If you witness an accident, check to see if everyone is OK and stay around or at least give the drivers your contact information. If you are injured, seek the advice of an attorney who does that kind of work and who can explain your coverages and rights.
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.