Can you just hire any lawyer?. The ads seem to be saying much of the same thing. They all went to law school. Can't anyone do the job?
The answer is maybe. The problem is that you can't afford to be a test case. You don't want your claim to be handled by someone who doesn't really know what they are doing. The local lawyer may not be the right answer.
With the economy getting tighter and other areas of the law drying up, the number of lawyers claiming to do trials may grow. So it's important that you ask key questions:
1) How many of these types of cases have you handled?
2) What have the results been?
3) Have you written articles on the topic or taught CLE's?
4) What can I expect from your representation?
5) What kind of support staff do you have?
6) Do you have malpractice insurance?
7) If we go to trial what is your experience?
8) Why should I hire you?
Any of the lawyers at our office would be happy to answer these or any of your questions. With each answer, we can demonstrate how we have in the past and will continue to maximize your results. Hire a lawyer who will make a difference for you and your love ones.
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.