Due to Budget cuts there are fewer bus routes in the St Cloud school districts. Kids are being driven more and walking long distances. They may be seeing more transfers from vehicle to buses. All of these changes add up to the need to watch out.
- Need to be taught to always keep in mind that cars may not see them
- they need to be dressed in ways they can be seen
- They need to be taught proper exiting and walking habits.
- Need to always be watching.
- Need to make sure kids are not left in cars or put in unsafe conditions.
- Need to make sure the safest routes to school are used.
- Need to watch for kids on the road
- Slow down for school buses and other vehicles where children are exiting
- Ask ourselves if the funding choices of less busing routes makes sense, especially with the increased risks.
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.