November the 16th is the day to give in Minnesota. Why is that?
The Great Minnesota Give Together
Benefits to Nonprofits
- Get in front of more supporters. GiveMN’s search function will help nonprofits of all sizes reach thousands of new potential donors.
- Reduce fundraising costs. Raising $1 online costs 7 cents, as opposed to 20 cents for grant writing or up to $1.25 to acquire new donors through direct mail.
- Increase giving. Fun and compelling campaigns will engage new givers and inspire current givers to donate even more.
Benefits to Donors
- Find, learn about and contribute to local and national programs that support the causes in which they believe.
- Become more organized. GiveMN provides the ability to record all online and offline contributions and store receipts.
- Make online donations quickly and easily to any U.S.-registered 501 (c) (3) by credit card.
- Take advantage of new charitable capabilities. Through GiveMN, users will be able to leverage flexible tools that can be used to support and promote the causes donors most care
• Give local. Find your perfect Minnesotan match, whether you want to help cure cancer, fight illiteracy or feed the hungry.
• Give fast. Make online donations quickly and easily via credit card to any U.S. nonprofit.
• Give smart. Record all online and offline contributions and store receipts.
Hopefully, everyone will get into the day and help their favorite charities raise a lot of money. It’s easy and a great way to help.
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.