Today is Arbor’s day. A great day for all of us to look around and see the trees. Also a great day to take part in making more trees:
"The best day to plant a tree was 20 years ago, but the second best day to plant a tree is today."
For ways to get involved and learn more. Visit the Arbor Day site.
Some of their ideas:
- Celebrate Arbor Day in a personal way by planting a tree yourself. It is an act of optimism and kindness, a labor of love and a commitment to stewardship.
- Read a book about trees. Learn to identify trees in your yard and neighborhood.
- Enjoy the outdoors. Visit a local park or take a nature hike.
- Attend a class on tree and plant care.
- Volunteer with a local tree-planting organization. You’ll meet new people and make a difference in your community.
It’s a great day to enjoy what is alive and a beautiful part of life. Enjoy the day.
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.