St. Cloud Open Discussion Monday, February 3, 2014
Deposition video and transcript to be released of Father Allen Tarlton
What: At an open discussion on Monday, February 3, 2014 in St. Cloud, attorneys Jeff Anderson and Mike Bryant, former monk Patrick Wall, two survivors and a sexual abuse expert will:
· Discuss the practices of the Diocese of St. Cloud and St. John’s Abbey in response to the open discussion that was held by the St. Cloud Times Editorial Board on Monday, January 27, 2014.
· Release the deposition transcript and video of Father Allen Tarlton that was taken on October 10, 2013 in a civil lawsuit filed on behalf of a sexual abuse survivor.
· Address the best practices for safety of children which need to be implemented and maintained by both the Diocese of St. Cloud and St. John’s.
· Invite Bishop Kettler and Abbott Klassen to openly discuss the practices of both the Diocese of St. Cloud and St. John’s.
WHEN: Monday, February 3, 2014 at 1:00 PM CST
WHERE: Bradshaw & Bryant, PLLC
1505 Division Street
Waite Park, MN 56387
WHO: Attorneys Jeff Anderson and Mike Bryant; Patrick Wall, former monk; two sexual abuse survivors, one abused by Fr. Tarlton and one abused by Fr. Thoennes, and a sexual abuse expert.
· Copies of the video deposition and transcript will be available at the discussion on Monday and will be posted on our website at www.andersonadvocates.com.
Contact Jeff Anderson: Office: 651.227.9990 Cell: 612.817.8665
Contact Michael Bryant: Office: 320.259.5414 Cell: 800.359.0061
Contact Patrick Wall: Office: 651.227.9990 Cell: 949.307.3935
A founding partner with Bradshaw & Bryant, Mike Bryant has always fought to find justice for his clients—knowing that legal troubles, both personal injury and criminal, can be devastating for a family. Voted a Top 40 Personal Injury "Super Lawyer" multiple years, Mr. Bryant has also been voted one of the Top 100 Minnesota "Super Lawyers" four times.